What is a Commercial Mortgage?
A commercial mortgage is a mortgage for a company or individual to purchase a business property. This property can be used either for their own use or to lease to a third party, Mortgage Adviser Newport.
Commercial mortgages can be secured on such properties as:
- Mixed use units
- Hotels & Guest houses
- Factories and Retail Units
- Restaurants, takeaways and pubs
- Farms and other agricultural properties
Benefits of secured loans:
- Can be used to secure additional borrowing
- Can be used where remortgage cannot be secured
- Can be used where a mortgage is currently tied into a deal period
Premier Financial Solutions does not offer advice in relation to commercial mortgage or secured loans, instead we can refer you to selected master brokers who are hugely experienced and are specialists at offering advice in these areas.
The Financial Conduct Authority do not regulate commercial mortgages.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Think very carefully before securing debts against your home. Your mortgage is secured on your home. If you do not make your mortgage payments, you could lose your home.