Building & Contents

What is Building & Contents Insurance?

Home insurance is a statutory requirement if you have a mortgage, so whether you’re a first-time buyer or a landlord and you have a mortgage, then you must protect your property, Cardiff Financial Advice.

Even if you don’t have a mortgage, Premier Financial Solutions still recommends you consider buildings and contents insurance, as any damage caused to a property could prove expensive.

Buildings insurance cover items such as walls, floors and ceilings.

Contents insurance protects items such as sofa’s, cookers and carpets. 

Additional cover that can be provided with House insurance, includes:

  • Expensive items,
  • Legal protection,
  • Bike/Cycle cover,
  • Accidental Damage,
  • Personal Possessions.

For friendly and professional advice contact Premier Financial Solutions: 02920 099150

As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.